Monday, May 9, 2016

The Makeup Show NYC 2016 Haul and Swatches

Hello

This video is a look inside The Makeup Show which was held in NYC on May 1st -2nd. I attended on May 2nd and I'm here to share with you what I snagged at the show.





1)Nars Luminous Foundation in the shade New Orleans  
2) Shea Moisture Foundation and eye liner 
3)Alcone sponges 
4)Smashbox 15 hour Foundation 
5)Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Stick Foundation 
6)Black Up Primer 
7) Black Up Anti Shine 
8)Artist (the official brand, this is not what I purchased) 
9)Sephora brush cleansing soap 
10)AJ Crimson foundation shade #5 
11)Tarte creamy matte lip paint in frenemy 
12)Tarte Lip glossy lip paint  in the shade WCW
13) The Lip Bar Chocolate Spritzer and Bawse Lady  



You can catch me online
Instagram @PJD01
Periscope @PJD08
Thanks for watching.
PJD

No comments: