I have exciting things planned for 2009, I really do, but I have so much on my plate now that I don't know when my blog changes will be implemented.
A few months ago I received blogging awards from PBW, another blogger whose name escapes me (sorry) and an honorable mention from Amina thanks to you all.
Special thanks to TAM TAM for the great video that you created and especially for including me!
I posted over 330 times in 2008 so thanks for riding with me......
Thanks so much for your support, encouragement and EVERYTHING!
The IT LIST
I knew this list would be the longest so I really put in time to only list my must have products.
- Aveda damage remedy this product is a protein based poo and conditioner
- Aveda Dry Remedy - no protein, very moisturizing, leave my hair silky.
- My Honey Child HoneyLemon Conditioner - FABULOUS
- HPO Spa Treatments conditioner
- My Honey Child Jamaican Island conditioner and cleanser (poo and conditioner) & MY HONEY CHILD HONEY HAIR MASK (scroll down)
- She Scent It Banana Brulee- moisturizing conditioner
- NEW-Hairveda Amla Cream Rinse- SUPER gentle shampoo (it's not really called a shampoo though) that cleans your hair without stripping anything out. You will get really nice slip from this one.
- NEW-Hairveda Sitrinilla moisturizing conditioner- FAB if my hair is dry I can slap this on it and I know I will get moisturized hair.
- NEW-Hairveda Moisture 24/7 this conditioner can be used as a leave in but it is too heavy for me to use as a leave in. However this product man oh man does it make my hair soft. This product is also great for pre pooing.
The last three hairveda products have not been officially reviewed yet but I have been using them all for months and ordering more, I just didn't get around to an official review. I will review them soon (probably all in one post) to give you the pricing information. The products mentioned can be seen in the picture posted here.
- Juices and Berries by OYIN - THIS IS MY FAVORITE (scroll down)
- My Honey Child Aloe Vera Leave in - good stuff wonderful as a back up moisturizer, never leaves my hair crunch which I appreciate.
- Qhemet Biologics Burdock root moisturizer (scroll down in the post)
- Jane Carter hair nourishing cream - I had forgotten about this product but recently rediscovered it...it works well and smells good too!
- Honeyquat- it does make my hair extra soft but i hate the scent..grrrrrr
I dont use silk amino acids nearly as often as I should so I can't really give an update on that.
- BeeMine- greasy as I don't know what but I think it works. I have been tracking my hair growth with the product, I will post the results soon. You will tell me if you think it worked. Whether it works or not, I will move on to another hair growth product and we will see which works best.
- Hairveda Vatika Frosting- great for pre poos
- Coconut oil
- NEW Bhringaraj Oil - I didn't formally review this yet but I use it in my pre poo and it is a nice oil. This oil is light but not too light and it is used to promote healthy hair growth.
- Sally Hansen - dries my nails QUICKLY
- Avon instant manicure
- Any instant nail polish but the Maybelline product dries fast
- Essence of Beauty-cheapie lip gloss that works well
- BING (cult of cherry collection) or Cyber from MAC
- Illusions lipgloss Seriously this company beats MAC in my book.
- MaryKay lip gloss- low-mid range product but good reuslts.
The ultimate mascara would be an oscillating Givenchy phenomen wand that is coupled with a less clumping Lancome Oscillating mascara formula but alas such a product does not exist.
So I will have to go for high end and low end mascaras that I like.
- Lancome Oscillating mascara
- Givenchy Phenomen Eyes mascara (mainly because of the wand)
- Illusions Cosmetics Makeup remover
- The PED egg this will smooth out any rough patches!
- Brown Sugar- If I have to wear stockings, this is what I am rolling with.