Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quick and Easy



I heard rumors of the perfect nail enamel and so my search began. I soon discovered nail polish that wouldn't chip or rub off and I didn't have to wait for my nails to dry. Avon created a product called Instant Manicure to make the application of nail polish painless.
How it works
You take a strip of colored tabs and find the one that fits your finger, gently rub the colored sticker on your finger and remove any air bubbles. Once you have secured the sticker by rubbing it on over your clean finger nail, you rub the sticker across the edge of your finger nail to remove the excess sticker and then you are left with the perfect manicure.
The only downside that I have noticed is one of my packs did not have the same level of staying power. I purchased the color Oh My Perl and the stickers did not want to stay put and the color was lighter than I had anticipated. Well at least I only purchased one in that color, but the others were fabulous.
Feel free to continue with your daily activities without the fear of ruining your manicure. These nails last, and you will have a few extra in the package in case you need to redo a nail. You will receive 16 nail strips and it is available in a variety of colors. The Instant Manicure is usually sold for $8.00 but sometimes you can catch it on sale for $3.99 on the Avon website. You can also find the Instant Pedicure, also available through Avon.

Finished Product


Happy painting!

No comments: