Friday, January 25, 2008

My love hate relationship

I'm just going to come on out and say it...I hate STOCKINGS. Ok now that I got that out of the way let me tell you about the company that allows me to keep my sanity while wearing this garment. Brown Sugar is a division of the Leggs company and they produce stockings for women of color. They have a variety of shades available and their stockings are ultra ultra sheer.
I hate stockings but when I need to wear them I only turn to Brown Sugar.
This product is priced at $2.39 at CVS
Get yourself a pair of Brown Sugar stockings and let me know what you think.


Anonymous said...

These panty hose are wonderful for African American women because they look like you done have any on. I definitely love them.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Anonymous
Yup these are my favorite stockings by far.
Product Junkie Diva