Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Silky Dirt



The GOOD

I recently discovered Silky Dirt by Jonathan, essentially it is a pomade that will give my hair a measure of hold without the stiffness that comes with using most hair gels. You can apply this product and your hair will pretty much stay put, but it is gentle enough that if you decided to do another hair style, you can comb right through your hair without breakage.
The packaging describes this product as a "shine and define creme." The best part is that it really does add a shine to your hair and it is 100% vegan.

The Bad
The outside of the tube reads "celebrity tested", ok was I supposed to be impressed that celebrities use this product ...NOT. Remember to always do what is best for your hair and figure out what works for YOU. If you are not swayed by the masses and you pay attention to what works best for your locks, your hair will thank you for it.

The Ugly

I just cant put my finger on the scent of this creme, sometimes I think it smells sweet and other times is makes me want to up chuck ....

Give it a sniff and tell me what you think.
Silky Dirt will cost you $28 at Sephora.



No comments: