Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pucker Up

At this point in my life I am used to being disappointed when I purchase lip color. The main problem is that the lip color is never dark enough, the shade always looks shades lighter once applied to my lips. Revlon's Creme de la Chrome lip color just shut me up. Not only is the color as dark as it appears to be through the tube, but it also has this really bold metallic shine to it. It really looks like melted metal on my lips. Maybe that sounds a bit gross but it is really beautiful.

Tiny downside... I have not found this product in a deep brown color which would be gorgeous.

I have purchased two colors, Plum Appeal #375 and the other is Gilt Complex #360. I can not wear Gilt Complex alone because the color is way too light but I use it to mix with darker colors and it looks fabulous.

Priced anywhere from $7.99-$8.99 this item is worth the money


No comments: