Thursday, December 11, 2008

Prescribe The Nation

I am happy to announce that I will be taking part in the Vaseline campaign: "Prescribe The Nation". One woman in Alaska tested the prescription strength Vaseline lotion and began recommending it to her friends. Over time almost everyone in the town was using the product. Below is a video of a woman in that town who has a good reason to use the prescription strength lotion. I will take the plunge and let you know if I would prescribe it to all of you. Stay tuned for that review.

4 comments:

CC said...

This seems interesting, can't wait 'till the review.

Jmilz86 said...

My SO started using this to help with his hands! They were always rough and chaffing b/c he works out alot with heavy weights and plays alot of bball! This thing worked miracles for him...and for me cuz i was like uh huh dont touch me

FashionIconDrea said...

Yes I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it especially since we think alike lol.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Mrs. YF review coming soon.
Jmilz this is great to know, thanks for the info. I'm glad it worked out for him. How long until you noticed results?
Andrea- yay are you my product twin???? lol
PJD