All of the links take you to my posts on the product.
Hands-The Super Hand Scrub by Sephora this is probably the best hand scrub that I have used and I love it.
Body- Carols Daughter Brown Sugar Scrub this scrub is more on the expensive side but it is effective.
I also like the 100% Pure body scrub which kicks the bad ingredients to the curb while leaving in all the natural goodness.
Finally I can't leave out the Giovanni scrub which is cheaper but equally delicious.
Face- The MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is a great scrub which can actually double as a body scrub, but I used it mainly for my face.
Lips- The Smashbox Emulsion lip exfoliant good stuff but if you dont want to pay for this product I mention a "make it yourself" version in the post.
I certainly posted on other good scrubs but I put these particular items on the list because they rank at the top of my list.
Bath & My Body
- 100% pure
- Caress Tahitian Renewal
- Various Softsoap body washes
- Giovanni Raspberry Body Wash
- HOP Spa Treatments body bar non drying lovely bathing bar
- Royal jelly
- Clinical Therapy (the caveat is that this one has a paraben)
- HPO Spa Treatments Body lotion (with the butter drops)
- CVS body gel (this is a dead ringer for teh Vaseline cocoa butter body gel but it's 2 bucks cheaper)
- Dylans Candy Bar -the lotion, it's a littler loose but it smells good, it's moisturizing and paraben free.
Anti Aging/ Sunscreen
- Aveda this is now my go to moisturizer, very light and moisturizing on my combination skin.
- DDF this is another good moisturizer. The version that has spf doesn't quite give me the same glow but it's nice. The regular version which I linked to is awesome.
What are you sure to carry into 2009?