Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kazam -A Company After My Own Heart

When I opened my Peach Mango hand and body lotion by Kazam this past weekend, I was immediately taken captive by the delightfully intoxicating scent. All together now KAZAM ( just love that company name). Kazam, the masters of all things natural and organic, produced a line of natural products not to be rivaled by other companies. This Peach Mango smells so authentic, I feel delicious just wearing this all natural lotion. Someone gave me a hug on Sunday and said "I love your perfume, it smells great", to which I replied I'm not wearing perfume you are smelling my Kazam peach mango lotion. Although this company may not be as widely know as vaseline or other brands, it should be especially because of the care that they take in selecting the best ingredients possible for their products.
When is the last time you looked at the ingredients list on your lotion and knew each item listed? Shea nut butter, jojoba, aloe leaf juice, and lemons just to name a few of the easily recognizable ingredients used to form this peach mango masterpiece.
I am always blogging about what I don't like to see on a list of ingredients and Kazam must agree with my line of thinking because their ingredients have been plucked from nature. Their products which range from body lotions to natural hair products will never contain "harsh chemicals, parabens, artificial preservatives, petroleum, aluminum and artificial fragrances". My skin feels silky, it is a long lasting product and again the scent will drive you mad. Leave the alcohol based perfume at home, Kazam has you covered.
Ready for the clincher? The owner of this company, Ms, Marjorie Moutari, is a woman who has taught African women how to make their own natural products, empowering them to start their own companies.
Priced at $15.00 for 8 ounces your skin with thank you for this purchase.
http://www.kazambodycare.com/

8 comments:

antithesis said...

that sounds delightful!!!! glad you found a line to love.

beautylogicblog said...

My god this sounds Fantastic. Considering I like to think of myself as a natural product junkie, I can't believe I've never heard of such a magnificent sounding product. Adding it to my list of products. Peach Mango yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Peach mango sounds like it smells so good!!! Your description made me want to lather some on now!

Eliana B. said...

This sounds yummy. Do they sell it in stores?

Amina said...

OMG! It sounds so yummy!

Just_Wondering said...

Wow that sounds like a great lotion. Im officially very cautious about lotions and shower gels because of parabens!! So I threw out a lot of lotion or returned them because they are not good for me and for other reasons also. So Im excited to try this lotion! Thanks Girl!

yummy411 said...

great review! i'm intrigued!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Antithesisthanks
@DE I can't wait until you try it please let me know what you think. Also they are based out of NJ, so not too far from you.
@BGG lol it does smell really good
@Eliana Yes here are the estores and an in person location where you can pick up the goods. http://www.kazambodycare.com/storelocations
@Nywele I wish i could allow you all to smell it :-)
@Just Wondering -yay another no paraben gal cool.
@yummy- thanks.
Product Junkie Diva