Friday, June 6, 2008

Aveda- the hand edition

Aveda is not just about great hair products hair apparently they know how to make an awesome lotion as well. I am thoroughly impressed with the Aveda hand relief lotion for stressed skin shown in the picture above. It contains soybean oil, aloe leaf juice along with a variety of other oils. Surprisingly you don’t walk away with oily hands, just soft well moisturized hands. I will continue to purchase this $18.00 lotion because it really is an outstanding product. My hands are literally moisturized hours later. I always thought my hands were soft but after using this product I am certain I have realized a whole new level of softness.
Which lotion keeps you well moisturized?

9 comments:

Just_Wondering said...

PJD gave me a sample of the hand cream and WOW it felt reallyyyy great on my hands! I'm sold and will be packing this hand cream in my purse lol I feel like a broken record because I keep saying I'm a big fan of Nature's Gate Apricot Body Lotion! It keeps my skin super soft!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes I was at the launch party serving up lotion samples..LOL
Product Junkie Diva

James Tubman said...

I like 100% shea butter from the motherland

DONT USE IT ON YOUR FACE

it will burn you (you can use it sometimes for acne or sudden breakouts it will help)

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love a good hand lotion!!!

yummy411 said...

cool product recommendation. now i won't look so lost when going to aveda.

Amina said...

I've tried it before and it is really good!
their foot lotion is also good. I wanted to purchase both items full size and they each cost 18.50 , i was like..gasp!!no thank you

Product Junkie Diva said...

@james hey how are ya? I have a tub of pure shea butter but I find that I just don't use it too often. I think I will try conbining it with something else to see what happens. And thanks for the warning.
@BGG me too!
@Yummy glad I could help :-)
@Nywele I will have to try the foot cream thanks. Yes I think I will order the larger one next time just because I use it so much and it really is a nice product.
Thanks for reading everyone.
Product Junkie Diva

Deborah said...

Product Junkie Diva,

For anyone who reads Miss PJD's blog, let me tell you that she stands behind and in front of whatever is posted on her blog! I happened to stumble upon her identity and confronted her in public. The lipstick she was wearing was absolutely beautiful, as I said to her. The blend was perfect with her skin tone. So if Miss PJD recommends it, I would run to the store and buy it, whatever it is!!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Deborah, you are too funny. Thanks
Product Junkie Diva