Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Nails


I stumbled upon an OPI sale, buy one get the other for half price, so I picked up some colors that I liked.
From left to right "Mauving to Manitoba", Moon Over Mumbai" from the Indian collection),, "Curry Up Don't Be Late" (shown on my nails and also from the Indian collection) and finally "I'm Not Really A Waitress".
You can click on the pictures to enlarge them and if you want to see any colors on my nails just let me know.
Which colors will you sport this summer?

7 comments:

The Write Girl said...

i've used opi. i like the product, hardly get it in the uk though

B said...

Beautiful haul! Despite the fact that I own 3 dozen bottles of nail polishes, would you believe that not one is OPI. Had I seen this sale, I would have had a field day!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@ me oh maybe you can oder it online. Another blogger posted a website that has it cheaper online, I will link to her post when I get a moment.
@DivineBlackness thanks...ok we are both polish junkies..we should take pics...lol
You have to try OPI at least once, I really like the application.
Product Junkie DIva

yummy411 said...

pjd... i've been lusting after the opi india collection myself and the mod brights.. i like loud and bright, but the mod collection seems a bit wearable and sophisticated (if it can be both loud and sophisticated lol)

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Yummy, I was looking at the mod collection just yesterday, I dont know if I want to pick it up though. It may be too bright for me.
I can't wait to see your post if you buy it.
Product Junkie Diva

Unknown said...

I love OPI too...They have the best shades and their colors last..Its time for me to go shopping for the summer shades

Product Junkie Diva said...

@tracyee I do find that OPI lasts a long time also. I don't think the mod shades will be for me but it really is a great line of polishes.
Product Junkie Diva