Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Nails

The Frugalista was interested in the nail polish that I had on during the "eyelash curler video" yesterday, so this one is for you Frugalista.
I was wearing Essie in the shade "material girl", it is like a deep wine. I applied two coats of the polish and I didn't apply a top coat and it was still shining. Of course a portion of the blinding shine that you see is from the light but it was still shiny enough to make people think I was wearing a top coat. Click on the picture for a closer look and please ignore all nail polish on my skin..lol
Happy Painting.

7 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

You know how I feel about Essie. I love love love them! Hugs, DE

Anonymous said...

See, I know my Essie! That shine is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing in my fetish!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@DE me 2, it's a good brand
@Frugalista I knew that would make you happy..lol
Product Junkie Diva

B said...

Of all of the polishes I have, please tell me why I don't own any Essie?! Grrr...I absolutely love this color!

Shanah said...

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOING TO GET IT AFTER WORK!

Anonymous said...

The polish is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@DivineBlackness no OPI and no ESSIE...sister girlfriend, you have to try it! Essie is around $4.00 so it isn't bad.
@Shanah - enjoy!!!!
@Park Avenue- thanks
Thanks for reading ladies
Product JUnkie Diva