Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The MAC Craze

Another MAC product that I now love is the tinted lip conditioner with SPF 15. I love how they had them placed right by the cash register on display, it's like you just had to buy one. I purchased my color in soothing beige, and I love the scent of this product, it smells like candy. When I put it on my lips you hardly see anything, the tint is very light but it can be worn underneath your lipstick as a base. This product is really smooth, it does not get sticky and it is long lasting on the lips. It contains almond oil, avocado extract, wheat germ, do I really need to go on? I really enjoy this product and I plan on purchasing more.
Priced at $14.50 you can get your pot-o-gloss.
Here are some pictures for you. You will also see the product on my lips, you will need to apply much more if you really want to see more color, the tint is light but I don’t mind wearing it just like this.
Do you use lip conditioners? Is there anything important that I am missing from MAC? WHat is your must have MAC product?

13 comments:

B said...

I loooove the Lip Conditioner. It is seriously my favorite MAC product. I do think it's a bit expensive for a balm but I certainly don't mind splurging on this. I use it before bed, in the morning and before applying lipsticks/lip glosses. It is wonderful!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love their tinted lip conditioners too!! I have the fuchsia one that goes on as a light pink. I have never seen the color you're wearing, but I might have to check it out! I like to blend colors!

Oh yeah, I agree with DB, they're great for applying before lipsticks/glosses!

antithesis said...

y does it have to come in a pot?! i hate pots... oh well, since u said its so good, i may have to break down.

Amina said...

I find them to be quite sheer but great for the summer. They remind me of Stila pots as well which are discontinued?
Have you tried MAC painpots? They're my new love.. I particularly like artifact and constructivist

Anonymous said...

I'm boring. Lipglass rocks!

Anonymous said...

I wear Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm all the time, bare and under lipgloss. I find it keeps my lips soft and has a nice subtle scent (pomegranate). It has all sorts of oils in it (sunflower seeds, coconut, pomegranate, almond) as well as vitamin E.

Anonymous said...

I really like the lip conditioner & the color you've chosen is nice. The little products they place conveniently near the cash register gets me all the time! My favorite M.A.C. product is the lipstick in Chintz.

Product Junkie Diva, I have a question for you: What is the official way of saying "MAC?" I actually pronounce it as the acronym "M.A.C.," but I hear a lot of people say "MAC," like in "MacDonald." Thanks!

beautylogicblog said...

I love all lip balms-especially those with spf, i'll have to try this.

justme said...

i like that lipgloss

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Divine Blackness I agree it is wonderful.
@BGG ooh fuchsia, that would be a walk on the wild side for me.
@Antithesis generally I don't likepots either because I dont like to dip my finger into things.
@Nywele, no I have not tried the pain pots but I will :-)
@Frugalista- thats not boring, they have tons of colors you can really spice it up.
@Savvy thanks for the alternative
also you just reminded me of a review I forgot to post...thanks
@Park Avenue I will get an official answer for you, but for now I say MAC and when i walk into the store the women say MAC also, they dont just say the letters.
I will dig into this to ensure that I have given you the correct info.
@Dominican Enigma I think you will like it.
@Just me- cool thanks for your input
Product junkie Diva

Eb the Celeb said...

my must have is the lip glass...

i have to try this lip conditioner though

yummy411 said...

yup i have soothing beige also. the lip conditioner - the price tag (or copped at the cco) is the HG!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Eb the Celeb, it is worth a try and I love lipglass too.
@Yummy what is the HG?
Product Junkie Diva