Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't be jealous

(click to enlarge this picture)Recently a mountain surfaced on the left side of my face and just to avoid any feelings of jealousy my body allowed a twin mountain to appear on my right cheek. So here I am with matching blemishes just hanging around to torment me. Like any good product junkie I used this as an opportunity to test out a new product. I purchased Origins Get Down Deep Pore Clay Cleanser which can be used as a cleanser or a mask and I decided I was going to wear it overnight as a spot treatment. I opened my pores first by placing a warm towel over my face and then I applied the mask. The next day there was a visible difference in the size of the blemish. I did not expect the entire blemish to be gone, I had to be realistic because the blemishes practically had their own zip code. I continued to apply this mask until each blemish was sucked into submission. I like this product especially since it can be used in a variety of ways. This white China clay includes ylang ylang, sage, and lecithin.
Any Origins products I'm missing out on?
I will be away for a good portion of the day so everyone whose blog I normally read I will check you all out tonight…have a great day!!!

8 comments:

B said...

Oh la laaaaa, I've never tried any of the Orgins products but I am in need of a good clay mask. You know you a mess. Those dramaticals killed me. "A mountain". You sound like me!

antithesis said...

im glad that worked for you. ive never used origins either. great post! the other day i had acne taking over my face i ran out of options and put on some clearsil product my brother had here probably more than 6 months ago and forgot about. it worked, though!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. Their own zipcode? Aw. Glad Origins worked out.

TravelDiva said...

Oh, that's good to know.

Phyllis Bourne said...

Thanks for the tip! I would have never thought to use this mask as a zit zapper.

justme said...

my regimen is origins. its working so far

beautylogicblog said...

Your post are always make me laugh *own zip code.** I've heard a lot of great things about origins, but haven't really tried too much of their stuff.

Product Junkie Diva said...

@B ooh you so need a sample they have some good stuff. lol to the rest of your comment.
@Antithesis- Maybe the heat is doing this to us. Clearsil literally eats my skin- it hates me, glad it worked for you though.
@Frugalista yes it was that bad....lol
@travelDiva glad i could help.
@PBW since it said deep down pore cleanser I said ok well do your thing then.
@justme cool, keep us in the loop I want to know how that works out long term.
@DE they do have good items. you can even check them out online.
Product Junkie Diva