Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lost and Found

I was digging through one of my beauty drawers looking for something when my hand hit something that had been unintentionally pushed to the back. When I pulled the object forward it was an unopened box of Savannah Bee Royal Jelly. I didn't purchase it this year which gives you a little insight on how long it must have been in that drawer waiting to be opened. I also believe that this jelly is no longer sold at The Bath and Body Works store but you can still get it online at the Savannah Bee website . Every product from the Savannah Bee company includes honey from their special bees.
This body butter is filled with vitamins, shea butter, pecan oil, beeswax and blueberry extracts. It is a thick body butter that smells like honey and something else but I am not quite sure what that something else is (not at all a bad smell though). It cost $25 a jar but it is smooth and moisturizing, I count it as money well spent. There is no way that I can try every unique body lotion in the world so if you know of a special lotion please share it here. Have you tried this lotion? If so, what is your opinion?

6 comments:

antithesis said...

yay for finding things! it's especially great because it's unopened. it's like giving a present to yourself. happy YOU day!

Amina said...

the ingredients sound so yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, PJD. What's up with the product safari at the house? lol Glad you found something worthwhile, but I need for you to have a set area for your products! :)

B said...

The ingredients sound super yummy. Chile, I seriously stick to the same lotions. My lazy self...

James Tubman said...

might need to pick up the royal jelly so I can pamper myself lol

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Antithesis- thanks :-)
@Nywele they are yummy..I am glad I found the jar because it made me think about this company again.
@Frugalista - trust me there is no way all of my products could reside in one spot...LOl WHile i do keep an organized home that drawer that I mentioned it packed with goodies. I even have clear mascaras that have probably expired because that drawer has so much stuff in it.
@B same lotions??? girl get out there and EXPLORE..lol
@James please do treat yourself. I firnly believe that men should feel pampered also.
Product Junkie Diva