Friday, March 21, 2008

No time for a vacation?

Some have wondered if I have products that I enjoy that can be found at local drugstores, and the answer is YES. I think my favorite drugstore body wash is Tahitian Renewal by Caress. You have tiny pomegranate seeds to gently exfoliate your skin, and palm mik to make your skin silky smooth. The scent is very tropical, it is just wonderful, delicious even! You will look forward to pampering yourself with this product daily.
Priced at $5.99 (or cheaper )
What is your favorite drugstore body wash?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite drugstore body wash would be Caress Berry Indulging it smells so great and leaves my skin sikly smooth. I think Caress does a great job with their bodywashes!

--Bellefille4

Anonymous said...

My favorite drugstore body wash would be Caress Berry Indulging it smells so great and leaves my skin sikly smooth. I think Caress does a great job with their bodywashes!

--Bellefille84

TravelDiva said...

I like Neutrogena's body wash. Not necessarily for every day use though.

Anonymous said...

Yes Caress does produce nice products. I have never used a Neutrogena body wash..I will have to check it out.
Thanks for reading ladies.
Product Junkie Diva

Lee said...

I've tried this product and it does smell fantastic! Nice site you have, thanks for visiting mine!

The Bee is out!

Anonymous said...

HI Busy Bee
Thanks for reading!
Product Junkie Diva

Miss Mika said...

I absolutely LOVE the Caress Cashmere Luxury and the Glowing Touch scents. I will actually alternate between the two if it will be a while before I can make and B@B run (Bath and Bodyworks).

Anonymous said...

Ok Miss Mika, you should also check out the 100% pure products you will LOVE them.
Here is my previous post about the product http://productjunkiediva.blogspot.com/2008/01/100-delicious.html
Thanks for reading
Product Junkie Diva