Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not your momma's cupcakes!

Roughly 4 years ago I walked into a store checking out products when I came across a Buttercream frosting body butter from Jaqua. A sample jar was displayed so I decided to open it and from that moment onward I was hooked. The body butter smells just like real buttercream frosting. It takes you back to the days when your mom was icing cupcakes and the enticing aroma of the sweet frosting was calling your name. If you don't mind smelling like cake frosting then you may want to give this $22, nicely packaged, 6 oz jar a try.
The level of moisturization that your skin will get from this cream is about a 3 on a 5 point scale but the scent lasts much longer.
Which scents do you like for your body creams?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello PJD,

Its amazing how many products out there actually smell like baked goods or candy! I wonder how in the world do they simulate the scent so well. I can honestly say that I don't like smelling like coffee cake or chocolate chip cookies lol I'd be walking around feeling hungry all the time (I love cookies, cake, ice cream yummy) However, my nose tends to gravitate towards fruits such as apple, pear, peach (wow those are edible also lol) So I retract that previous comment, I just don't like to smell like the sweets I love OH SO MUCH :-)

FYI: LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Just_Wondering

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Just_Wondering,
You sound like me minus the fact that you don't want to smell like baked goods...lol
Thanks for reading and you have such an interesting blog on your hands...I'm reading :-)
Product Junkie Diva