Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lemongrass and Rosemary Unite

When I began my hair journey I was looking for a leave in conditioner that would moisturize my tresses and I found Creme of Natures Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave in Creme Conditioner. I am always a sucker for the inclusion of rosemary in any hair product and the addition of lemongrass was an added treat. Lemongrass is often credited with giving hair a beautiful shine. Having these two special ingredients in one product got me so excited and I had really high expectations.
The consistency of this product is a little thicker than milk so it glides on easily. It is also one of several products from Creme of Nature that consists of certified organic ingredients. The Lemongrass and Rosemary leave in is specially formulated for dehydrated hair.
I used this leave for months and I think it is a pretty good product but using it daily was not an option for me because it would weigh down my hair. Does it detangle - yes, but if you are an "air dry girl" like I am, you may find that your hair will feel crunchy after leaving this product on your hair.
I have a few more bottles left at my home and they will remain in my reserve tank in case I run out of my staples and I need backup.
Oh and I can't forget to mention that the smell gets 4 out of 5 stars.
You can get this leave in conditioner for roughly $5.99 at your local beauty supply store.
If you have tried this leave in, please share your experience.

3 comments:

T said...

I am an air dry type of girl, so I might have to leave this one alone.

Great review though!

T said...

I am an air dry type of girl, so I might have to leave this one alone.

Great review though!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks T!
Product Junkie Diva