Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My pledge to stay moisturized

When you are cleaning the wooden surfaces in your home do you enjoy the smell of lemon scented Pledge? Now you can enjoy that scent out in the open when you apply the Bliss High Intensity hand cream with macadamia oil and grape seed extract. Ok Ok maybe the scent is not identical to the scent of Pledge but it is close. Personally I enjoy the scent and you too can smell lemony fresh for $8 or $18.00 (depending on the size you purchase).
I purchased the $8.00 tube because I wanted a tiny product that I could tote around in my purse, instead of the huge vats of lotion I usually pull out of my bag. My hands are moisturized but the glow leaves after about 20 minutes which isn't so bad for 8 bucks.
Which hand cream is in your purse?

3 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LMAO! I love the scent of pledge. I generally overspray bc the scent is pleasant. Now whether I want to smell like pledge.....

Anonymous said...

Hey TravelDiva,
I know what you mean..LOL
You may want to try the lotion from the company 100% Pure..it smells great and the product line is all natural.
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

i have olay hand creme in my purse. i'm not so sure i'd love to smell like pledge either.....but i do love the smell.