Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The time has come

If you have been following the posts you know that I became pretty excited when I discovered Sephora brand products that were inexpensive yet effective. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew the time would come when my rollercoaster ride would end. That day came when I spent $8.00 on the Sephora Brand Electro Eyeliner.
I was standing in front of the mirror all excited over my new purchase, I pulled off the cap and glided the liner across my lid. With just a single swipe of the eyeliner I looked like I used a black crayon on my face. It was way too heavy and it smudges like you would not believe. If you have ever seen the old movie "What Ever Happened to Baby Jane" or Homey the Clown (In Living Color) you have an idea of what I looked like.
Unless you are aiming for the bozo the clown look, this product was made for the "SKIP IT" files.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very mad at the Homey the Clown reference. But yet, I truly get the point. LMAO

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Frugalista.
Product Junkie Diva