Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Emotional Pout

Am I happy, sad, or flaming mad? You can tell by listening to my tone, checking out my disposition or watching my facial expressions, but that is so old school...lol. Now you can simply focus on my lips. Mood Swing by Too Faced is an emotionally charged lip gloss. The lip gloss is clear and changes to a darker shade of pink depending on your mood. Technically the lip gloss changes color based on your mood, ph balance and body heat. The darker the color the happier you are. The first time I put this gloss on apparently I wasn't as happy as I thought I was because my lips were a very subdued light pink (hardly noticeable). Later in the evening after applying a bit more of this gloss, my lips were dark pink I even had to take some off mainly because I don't like pink. I know so why buy a lip gloss that will become pink if I don’t like pink? I don’t know I guess I just thought it would be something new to try. Surprisingly the lighter shades of pink suit me well and the darker shades of pink look more like a light red (but I don't wear red either (sigh)).
I should also mention that sometimes my lips tingle maybe I am imagining this but I feel something from time to time, maybe it is trying to change color...who knows.
Your lips will be shiny after using this lip gloss.
$18.50 is all you need to allow your lips to express your current emotion.
What is the most interesting lip gloss that you have purchased?
P.S. I hope to take a pic of my lips later so you will see what it looks like.

2 comments:

1/3 said...

That sounds cool. I'm not sure If I want everyone knowing my mood though.
My favorite lip gloss is still love nectar from Mac. Its nothing interesting about it really just pretty on my lips lol

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey 1/3
I guess a person would have to know that you are wearing a mood lip gloss to figure that out but it is a nice gloss overall. I have to get into Mac I will check out what you have listed.
Thanks for reading.
Product Junkie Diva