There are so many companies that have similar products, so don't you ever wish you knew before your purchase which product you should buy? I purchased Shinylicious lipgloss by Maybelline and Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers by Covergirl. Both promise to give you endless shine, so let's look at what each product offers.
- Undeniably both products will make your lips glisten.
- Both glosses are smooth and glide on effortlessly.
- When I went to apply some of the Maybelline gloss, I actually had to get a tissue to wipe off all of the petroleum that was dispensed before any color actually left the tube. This did not happen once or twice it happens almost every time I attempt to use this product.
- On the other hand Covergirl Wetslicks pumps out color each time you squeeze the tube (you may get a very tiny amount of petroleum oozing out but no where near what Shinylicious pumps out).
- Maybelline offers Shinylicious is 18 colors, while Wetslicks is only available in 12 colors.
- Wetslicks lasts longer, smells better and tastes better (you know I had to sample it)
Winner - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers by Covergirl priced around $5.50.