Thursday, March 20, 2008

I HATE the smell of Flowers!

I have never sniffed a flower and walked away saying, that flower smelled pretty good- I mean never, I'm just not the flowers kind of gal I suppose. While I acknowledge the beauty that they possess, flowers just don’t do it for me, which is why I am surprised that I purchased a facial mask because it included rose petals. I bought the $55 Rose Facial Mask by Fresh which includes crushed rose petals, 50% pure rose floral water, caster oil, fruit extracts, cucumber and other ingredients. This mask is supposed to tighten your pores and rejuvenate your skin. I did not see a difference in my pores but my skin did have a tighter pulled together look (not sure if that is a good thing). I was constantly offended by the floral scent so I would not buy this mask again, yet I do not feel it is worthy of the skip it files because it has a nice consistency and it can add a little softness to your skin.
Which masks have you tried and hated?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, that's pretty interesting. i'm the opposite. i haven't found a flower i haven't wanted to sniff :-). i absolutely love the smell of flowers. I've used this scrub too and i like it. LOL. Thanks for your kind comments on the boutique - we did have a great time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kreativemix,
Yes but congrats to you...I know everything will be great.
Product Junkie Diva