Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Today

Have you ever had one of those mornings where things were just not going your way? Well I had one of those mornings a few months ago and I was thinking about how disastrous I thought my day was going to turn out. Mentally I was cycling through all of the appointments that I had that day and my never ending "to do" list, and then he appeared. A gentleman passed by and then he turned back and in the most sincere and respectful way he said "you look beautiful". I thanked him and suddenly I was not as antsy about my day. In an odd way it helped me to appreciate that I was feeling good, looking good (smile) and enjoying my happy life, so there was no need to stress over relatively minor issues. Now never mind the fact that he appeared to be a drunkard...lol, but his sincere comment helped me to regain my focus.
So today say something nice to someone, and remember to focus on all of the good things going on in your life.
Have a great day beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww this was so touching!

--Bellefille84

Anonymous said...

How sweet. It's the little stuff that matters most sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading ladies.

@ Bellefille84 - heyyyyy it's good to read your comments again :-)

@Frugalista- yes the little things mean so much- except when we are talking diamonds and bank accounts..lol
Product Junkie Diva