Wednesday, August 27, 2008

100% Delicious

I don't know when it all began but I have always liked the scent of apples, cupcakes and other delicious treats. I don't need roses or perfume that smells like roses but I will take a pound cake scented body wash any day of the week..lol I know it's a bit out there but I just like the scent of edible items. That is not to say that I want to walk around town smelling like bbq chicken but there is something about having a scent that can make my own mouth water that makes it all worthwhile. One line that has delivered when it comes to high impact scents is 100% Pure. As denoted by the name this company produces pure products that are 100% vegetarian and 100% natural. Recently I purchased the $22.00 Fuji Apple body scrub which smells like the most crisp, sweet green apples you could envision.
Last week I did a post on the African Heritage body scrub that has a layer of oil on top which didn't agree with my skin, and 100% pure has the same layer of oil floating atop the scrub. However, this oil has never given me a bad reaction so i am pleased with that. I just had to copy the ingredients from their website check this out :
"Ingredients: Organic Cabernet Grapeseed Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Evaporated Cane Juice, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Pure Apple Aroma, Organic Lavender Honey, Extracts of Grapefruit Seed, Green Apple, Cherry, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Blackberry, Cranberry and Rosemary"
I mean really does it get any better than this?
To layer your scent remember to try the body butters and lotion. I found the facial wash to be a bit too strong for me but the purifying seaweed facial mask was pretty good also.

5 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

This sounds fantastic. You know I love a good scent.

Phyllis Bourne said...

Mmmm, just reading this post makes me want apples. I definitely want to try this one!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I know people love standing next to you in the elevator!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@ Everyone thanks and I wish i could get samples for all of you.
@Frugalista I would hope so..lol
I was in a semi crowded elevator once and a guy walked in and said someone smells great to whcih I quickly replied Thanks. Needless to say women were giving me the eye like no she didn't why couldn't he have been talking to me. I laughed and he said it smells like ____ (forgot what I was wearing that day)but he named my scent and I said yup I just applied the lotion. Ladies then asked me for the product name..lol
Ahh elevators bringing people together.
PJD

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I knew it!