Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How could I have forgotten?

How could I have let all of this time go by without telling you about my all time favorite facial mask. I have tried many masks since I was just a tender aged product junkie and nothing is better than "Make a Difference" by Origins. Unlike other masks, when you are ready to apply it, you will not have to smear anything over your face. This mask is actually a 100% organic cotton sheet with cut outs for your eyes, nose and mouth (the actual mask is pictured on the right side of your screen)
Each mask is individually packaged and a creamy substance is soaked into each mask. You must allow it to remain on your face for 10-15 minutes and you don't wash anything off, instead you are instructed to pat the creamy substance that remains into your skin. You are left with the most beautiful glow.
I am just in love with this mask, to the point where it has become my special occasion mask. I have a wedding to attend this weekend so I already know that I will apply my mask that morning to have a picture perfect glow all day long. When I apply it I don't even put on moisturizer, that is how well conditioned it leaves my skin. The product also claims to help reduce the appearance of UV and environmental damage. OK I can go on and on about this product so let me just say. BUY IT.
You will receive a box containing 6 masks for $35.00.
Which masks make you camera ready?

No comments: