Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm just that kind of gal

I am the woman who needs a backup plan for my backup plan. Even when I have found products that I like I must admit that I still have a bit of a wondering eye. I mentioned many posts ago that I love Rx for Brown Skin, but what if they change the formula, or go out of business ( this is just the way my mind works). Should any of the aforementioned tragedies befall my favorite skin care line one company that I will fall back on is Ambi. I have never been a fan of products from this company but that all changed when I purchased Ambi Even & Clear. With just a pump or two a gentle foam is released into the palm of your hands. The only downside is that this cleaner seemed to sap a little too much moisture out of my skin leaving me with the occasional ashy patch.
For $7.99-$8.99 you can find this cleanser at your local general store.

No comments: