Friday, February 1, 2008

Not just for kids

As I get closer to touch up time my very tightly coiled new growth is difficult to comb through. At this time you need to be especially gentle when combing your hair, because the line of demarcation (the point where your new growth connects with your permed hair) is very delicate and can break off. I was in search of a product that would allow me to effortlessly comb through my hair even when I am weeks and weeks post relaxer, and I found the Ouchless Detangler from Dark and Lovely kids. This detangler can rival any expensive detangler that I have purchased in the past. After spraying my hair I can actually comb through each section with minimal breakage, if any at all ...AMAZING! It contains coconut oil and milk thistle which help to soften your hair so you can comb it without breakage.
Although this product did not leave my hair shiny as it claimed it would, I am still extremely pleased with the detangling results.
Priced at $3.99 for 8.5 ounces you can find the candy scented detangler at your local beauty supply shop or CVS.
If you have an awesome detangler please let me know by leaving a comment.
Happy Hair Grooming

No comments: