Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Masks

By now you know that I have great affection for products but what makes me even giddier is when I get those products on sale. Origins is having a 25% off sale and you may have also received a discount card with a value of $25 sent to your home. What made me extra happy is that the $25 discount card is not conditional, so you don’t have to spend 100 bucks or 50 bucks to get your $25 discount. Trust meI was searching high and low for a 26 dollar product, but to no avail..lol. Anyway I eventually decided to shop smart and to get what I really wanted to try and that worked out well. I purchased one of my oldies but goodies, the cloth mask, and used my $25 off discount card which made this $35 mask $11 after taxes. WHOOOOA. Unfortunately, I could not hit Origins with a double whammy by combining the 25% off discount so I used that on a mask I never tried before called Drink Up.
Drink up is a hydrating mask and using it was a unique mask wearing experience for me. This particular mask never gets hard, and the consistency is like lotion. You apply the white mask and after 10 minutes the mask is no longer white, it’s clear! It contains algae extracts and apricot oil, both which should keep the skin feeling soft and supple. Yes, after removing the mask my skin was very smooth. I like this $21.00 mask but I think the tube need to be a whole lot bigger for $21.00, you only get 3.4 oz.
Any masks rocking your boat lately?

7 comments:

Just_Wondering said...

You know I have never tried any types of masks on my face. I guess you're gonna have to give me a list of things I should try out that wont break my pockets!

infojunkiegrl said...

i usually do queen helene's masks.. but i am thinking about upgrading

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've been looking for a good mask...i was at target the other day and couldn't find any! can you recommend any good drugstore masks that are affordable?

Jmilz86 said...

i love queen helene masks and proactive masks and the indian heaing clay (bentonite) masks! The 2 you have listed sound amazing but dang..expensive!

B said...

I have yet to try Orgins products!! But you are convincing me to do so!

CC said...

I've been on the hunt for a good mask, maybe this could be the one. Thanks PJD...you always know the perfect things to post.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Just wondering Not a problem, you need a mask in your life- they are great.
Infojunkiegrl I know lots of people like the QH line of masks.
Ren I will have to do a post on affordable masks. You can even make one at home with oatmeal and lemons...
Jmilz yes you are right they have a nice price tag...
B see if you can get a sample before making the plunge.
Mrs. YF glad I could help.
PJD