Friday, December 12, 2008

Seasonal Lotion???

My post today will unfortunately be a super quickie because time is of the essence. In short, I like this HOP Spa Treatments body lotions. It has a super light feeling, almost like I have nothing on after it is applied. I like the light scent of lemons and it has natural ingredients, no parabens etc. I think this lotion works best for me in the summer because it is so cold now that my skin seems to get dry faster so those glue like thick lotions seem to do the trick for a longer period of time. However, the make of this product has a solution, she suggests adding in a few drops of her butter drop oil (I reviewed this gem before, Iwill post the link later) and it will make your lotion last a whole lot longer. I can say that she is absolutely correct. I like this $11.00 lotion but the butter drops make it suitable for the winter months.
Good Genes or Awesome Products?
When I saw this pic of Jada and her mom yesterday I was floored. I need to know what moisturizer her mom is using because they certainly look more like sisters.lol
I will respond to all of the comments that I didn't respond to yet over the weekend, I apologize for the delay.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

CC said...

I like Lubriderm Advanced Therapy for Extra-Dry Skin in these winter months. It doesn't "wear off" like other lightweight lotions.

OMG, that could never be Jada's mother. Are you kidding me with this right now? How? That's all I have to say is, How?

Amina said...

Jada's mother looks amaaaaazing!!
they do look like sisters!!

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow, talk about hot grandma! i bet you it's gotta be genes maintained with products

B said...

Don't even get me started on Jada's mom. She is gorgeous!! I think we're all pretty lucky though. For take care of our skin and body and soon we'll be looking like our 40 year old daughter is our sister. Fab! Have a wonderful weekend!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Mrs. YF yes Jada's mom does look great. Thanks for the lotion recommendation.
Amina, Ren B I totally agree.
thanks for reading ladies.
PJD

TravelDiva said...

The butter drop oil tip is a good one.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey TravelDiva- thanks
PJD