Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Take it off!

Why on why did I forget to tell you about another important product that was a major part of my nubie eye shadow experience? Illusions Cosmetics has an eye makeup remover that is oh so gentle. It is an oil free product that contains chamomile and aloe vera to gently remove makeup from your eyes. I remember using makeup removers from other companies to remove those color stay lipsticks and some of them just didn't want to budge, but this quick and easy eye makeup remover is priceless.
Well not exactly, it costs $10 for 6.5oz.
Do you use anything special to remove your makeup?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep I use Clinques Eye Make-up remover. It was $16 for 4.2 fl oz.
It works good.

antithesis said...

i use ponds facial cloths to remove make-up. they are GREAT. i still like to wash my face after but if it's one of those nights, i really dont have to.

Eb the Celeb said...

I use neutrogena eye make-up remover... just because the soap and water i use for my face never works on my eyes...

Anonymous said...

Eye and anything cream...VASELINE!!!

hehehe, they don't call me frugalista for nufin!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Since I am very new to the whole eye shadow experience, thank you all for keeping me in the loop.
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

I use this to remove my war paint, I mean makeup

http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?x=46&prid=1129

$15 and it's good for about 2yrs. I got it at a salon, you don't have to order it online.

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Brownee I have seen similar mits before. Is it soft or rough on the skin? The fact that it lasts 2 years is a good thing.
Thanks for this.
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

Diva, it's soft. I had my doubts but I love it, and I've given it as gifts (stocking stuffers) everyone enjoys it.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks Brownee I have to look into this for sure..lol
Product Junkie Diva