Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Different Purpose

Before I could put my bags down at work yesterday I had to run into a business meeting. The meeting lasted nearly 3 hours and just when I thought it was almost over, new people entered the room and started raising points and rehashing old issues, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Anyway, there were some points during that meeting when I was clearly in la la land and then it popped in my head- hey I could use some Caudalie Grape water right now. The purpose of the Caudalie Grape Water to Go product is to hydrate your skin at any point in the day. This 100% grape plant based water is supposed to revive your skin anytime you decide to give yourself a sprits. If this product is going to be used to wake yourself up while driving in a car, or in a boring meeting great, but if you are looking to buy this $8 product as a skin hydrating, moisturizing product I will have to say Skip It. When I spray my face with this product, it dries up quickly and I feel neither moisturized nor refreshed, it is basically like paying $8 to sprinkle water on my face. The scent isn’t bad though but that is about it.
How do you keep your skin in tip top condition throughout the day?

6 comments:

Don said...

lol @ "like paying $8 to spray water on my face.

too funny.

being a dude, and not really on the facial tip, i just wash my face with soap and sometimes ambi soap when i'm over my female friends' crib.

yeah i know i have to do better...

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL you always make me crack up Don!
You know quite a few men now are into getting facials, it is relaxing and you may actually like it..check it out one day.
Prodcut Junkie Diva

Phyllis Bourne said...

I use the Evian misters. They aren't moisturizing, but very refreshing. Especially good on long plane rides.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have seen those Evian misters also, but I have never tried that brand. I suppose they all serve a similar purpose.
Good point PBW the next time I am on a long flight I will bring this along.
Thanks
Product Junkie Diva

Unknown said...

Try it on your hair!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Anti Hair Slave- that is an interesting thought. I know that grape seed oil can be good on hair so why not 100% grape leaf water... I don't know if I am that adventurous though.
Thanks
Product Junkie Diva