Friday, April 4, 2008

Product Watch

When Spring arrives don't you always start to think about the colors that you would like to wear during that season? Nothing has been on my mind more than the color that I will be wearing on my nails. I have been in search of this limited edition Dior Long- Wearing nail polish in the color Poison which is a dark blue (pictured below). I already have a blue nail polish but it is so dark that it basically looks black which is not what I want. This Dior polish appears to be the perfect shade, I have scoured countless Sephoras but to no avail. This polish is only sold at Sephora so I am beginning to think I just wont be able to get it...sigh. I even went online to the Sephora site and the product is temporarily out of stock. While I may not get my product, which items are on you itching to get this Spring?

8 comments:

antithesis said...

though i might be late, i just found out about Mac's neo sci-fi line and im anxious to try that out. the colors looked beautiful and like they would be lovely on brown skin. it would be great if you could do a review.

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks Antithesis,
I will have to check this out.
Product Junkie Diva

Amina said...

i am anxious for Mac upcoming collections too! Especially the Solar Field, dress camp and neo-sci fi

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes I heard about the neo-sci fi collection. I am excited to see it all in person.
Thanks for visiting Nywele.
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a bright colored trench jacket for the spring. I love to wear nice colors for the spring!

-Bellefille84

Product Junkie Diva said...

Now you are motivating me Bellefille to not wear such dark colors all the time. lol
Ok that's it, Im going to get a light colored jacket for the spring....does tan count or is that color still too blah????
Product Junkie Diva

Anonymous said...

Oh PJD! Tan does not count its a neutral. You want a nice snazzy spring color that will bring out your natural color and glow! :-) Don't be scared to wear some colors its too much fun.

-Bellefille84

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL ok Bellefille. I was actually thinking of getting an all white dress this Spring / Summer. Last Spring I did get a nice yellow skirt and that was pretty bright for me, ooh and I got a few light blue items last summer. Ok this year I am going to step it up...lol
Thx for the motivation bellefille.
Product Junkie Diva