Sunday, April 27, 2008

Early Start?

I like to think of myself as the woman who gets an early start on things, so now I want to tackle wrinkles. I am a 20 something woman who has yet to experience any unwelcomed creases but I want to keep them at bay for as long as possible. I am currently using Timewise Night Solutions by Mary Kay $30. Initially I thought this was some type of night serum that was supposed to simply rejuvenate my skin while I am resting. The first time I used this product I woke up and my skin was glowing, I looked so refreshed. This product contains "encapsulated vitamins and antioxidants combined with collagen-enhancing peptides help fade away deep lines and wrinkles". This product is incredibly light on my face, there is nothing heavy about it at all. My skin is really enjoying this product, but I am dying to know how it has worked for someone with wrinkles or any facial sags so if you have used this product do share. Around what age do you think a woman should begin her anti wrinkle treatment or should we all just let things happen without worrying about prevention?

9 comments:

antithesis said...

i really think prevention is key but then there is really only so much you can do outside of surgery. i don't know what age i would start being proactive on this measure. i guess it's something i never really thought about b/c the people in my family age well.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I agree, and I was thinking as I wrote this post that my parents and grandparents were pretty much wrinkle free so what am I worried about..lol
Product
Junkie Diva

Phyllis Bourne said...

I think the best thing you can do is never leave the house without a good SPF day lotion, try to eat right, workout and take a multi-vitamin.

With that said, since I'm 40 something - I'm getting some of that night solutions!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes SPF is very important and I have really been slacking on that in my life, time to pick it up. Thanks for the reminder PBW.
If you do get the night solution please let me know what you think
Product Junkie Diva

beautylogicblog said...

SPF, proper nutrition-with antioxidants, and plenty of water are probably the most important components to having fantastic skin. My mom really made me realize how important nutrition is when it comes to anti-aging. The lady is 58 and looks 30. She eats well, and wears SPF every day.

Product Junkie Diva said...

ok I'm a believer...**places spf on night stand...lol
Thanks Dominican Enigma

yummy411 said...

i am intrigued about this product, but i think for us in our 20's it's not to early to start. i use anti aging moisturizers.. not so much because it's anti-aging, but because i just love the texture and quality. i count the anti aging properties as a bonus =)

Anonymous said...

Women of color under estimate the power of SPF. I live in South Florida, so I wear it everyday. I didn't use to until I went to an outdoor event and GOT SUNBURN!!!!! I still can't believe that happened. And I'm thinking I need to get that night solutions.

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Yummy 411 this product is very light so you would probably like the texture of this product also.
@Frugalista you are right..check out the post tomorrow.
Product Junkie Diva