Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm It

I'm sure you have seen this Internet blogging game of tag that is going on, well now I am it. I have been tagged by the fabulous writer over at The Frugalista Files.
The instructions on Frugalista's blog state the following "bloggers who are tagged are asked to to write a six-word memoir, link to the person who tagged them, tag five more blogs, and leave a comment with five more blogs to play."
My memoir is
I live my truth year round.

What I beleive in, I don't just stand by it I do my best to live it. Don't just talk about be about it people...so what's your truth?
It's 6.53am what do you expect shakespear?..lol

I will tag

Wonder Girl
Antithesis
Tracyee
Don (the only male reader who will acknowledge my blog publicly..lol)
Brown Girl Gumbo

8 comments:

The Write Girl said...

hey i didn't find out whre in the states is great to but ingredients but imma link you this blog
http://empressri.blogspot.com/

hope it helps :-)

antithesis said...

ha! u tagged me! and u tagged my favorites! i got you though. look out for mmy response this week.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Thanks for the tag! :-)

I just noticed that I didn't have you on my blog roll for some reason. Adding you now!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks so much Me for all of your efforts.
@ Antithesis i will be looking out.
@ BGG I didn't have you either, you know you are going up tonight :-) Sometimes I completely forget about the blogroll but I certainly want you on it.
Product Junkie Diva

Just_Wondering said...

You Tagged Me! I'm totally going to start and I thought I'd get to it today but omgoodness is it just me or the days go by too fast! I got one thing done though..I went biking! Yayyyy Oh I'm sorry I'm having a personal celebration on PJD blog!

Dont' worry gurl, you didn't tag me in vain. I'll get the job done sooner then later ok!

Thanks for including me!

Product Junkie Diva said...

@ Just Wondering yes I tagged you so I can't wait for your response. And look at you having your own conversation on the beauty blog..lol chat on girly I'm not mad at ya. :-)
Product Junkie Diva

Just_Wondering said...

Hey PJD, I'm super late on my response to the game but here's My memoir
-> Its better to give than receive..

Product Junkie Diva said...

I like your response...and no problem about being late we are all busy and I am on your site often so I knew I would see the response soon.
lol
Product Junkie Diva