Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lip Crazy

Feast your eyes on the Boscia Jujube Salve Stick. I had never heard of a lip salve that included licorice, jujube fruit, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, and willowherb all in the same product so I was intrigued. I purchased this salve for $16 to test out the claim that it would moisturize and nourish my lips. The product is also supposed to diminish fine lines on the lip and plump them but since I don't have an issue in either of those areas it is a bit hard to test whether or not it lives up to its promise. I can tell you that this is a very smooth lip salve, it is not heavy on the lips, it just glides on. However,this salve does not like to be layered, applying extra coatings with leave you with a waxy feeling. You will get a small measure of shine but nothing too crazy so don't expect much in that department.This slender salve can easily fit into your tiniest clutch.
One day I realized that I was carrying around about 10 lip products in my purse. I know that I like to switch it up for my lips throughout the day but that number seemed to be a bit much. Please tell me how many lip products you travel with regularly?

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

hmm yeh 10 sounds about right... 2 types of conditioner,maybe 5 liglosses (between switching colors and trying to give new ones love they all end up in my purse) a lipstick or two and a liner... not crazy at all hahhaaa!

Product Junkie Diva said...

You make me feel so sane, thanks Yummy411.
Product Junkie Diva

Phyllis Bourne said...

I keep a tube of BB shimmer gloss in Ruby Sugar in my purse. That's it.

Product Junkie Diva said...

I see you have found your staple PBW :-)
Product Junkie Diva