Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bring on the Love


The first time I heard about Carol's Daughter Love Butter I just new i had to have it. The combination of honey and brown sugar in one body butter had my name written all over it. I searched high and low and the product was sold out in every location that I went to. I eventually made my purchase through Sephora when the item was back in stock. As pictured above your tub of love butter will come with a cute little cinnamon stick which adds to the aroma of the product. Personally the love butter is a bit strong in scent (a strong cinnamon scent) but it works like a charm to rid your skin of any dry patches. When I do use this body butter I use it at night before going to bed, and the product is still on my skin in the morning. You can use this product sparingly because using too much will leave you will very oily skin.
Priced at $18.00 for an 8oz can you can bring the love home.
Which scents work best for you? Would you rather smell like candy or flowers or somewhere in between?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team vanilla! The best scent ever.

antithesis said...

i second frugalista's emotion!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love the scent of coconut! Anything with a floral smell makes me nauseous!!!

TravelDiva said...

A mix. Lavender Apple is my favorite scent for products from Sabon!

Phyllis Bourne said...

Vanilla for me too.

Anonymous said...

I love anything that smells SWEET!

--Bellefille84

Product Junkie Diva said...

I see vanilla is the scent of choice for most of you.
BGG I am with you on the coconut scent.
TravelDiva is that lavender and apple mixed together? If so, I don't think I have smelled that combination but I do love the scent of apples.
Bellefille I am on board with your comment.
PBW I am eager to find out how your hair turned out.....
Product Junkie Diva

Eb the Celeb said...

I absolutely love their products... every since they opened up that stores a couple blocks from my house last year I have consistently been broke

Product Junkie Diva said...

@Eb The Celeb do I sense a little product junkie in you? lol
Product Junkie Diva