Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Makeup Show 2017 Haul

Hello


This video features the items that I picked up from the 2017 Makeup Show. I will also share with you my thoughts on the new Covergirl Elixir foundation.



*****************************************************************
When shopping online save money by using these services:
1) Hautelook

2)Ebates 
3)If you purchase Julep polishes, you can save money by becoming a Maven 

*********************************************************************
You can also catch me online:
Instagram @PJD01
Periscope @PJD08

Thanks for watching!
PJD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey PJD, I really like your honest and thorough product reviews. Which is why I can't wait until you do your best of hair care product video. Like you, I really like my hair moisture to be on 10 all the time! I'm kinda new to my natural kinky 4c hair so I can't wait for your "best of" review to help me find the best products. I appreciate what you do!!

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hello
Thanks so much. Yes, it is definitely coming, thanks for your patience.
Thanks also for your find words!
PJD