Friday, June 23, 2017

It's Done, Now What?

Hello
In this video I am sharing with you my final thoughts on  some products I purchased and completed.
1)Cover fx invisible spf
2)PUREifying Rinse by Made Beautiful
3)The Mane Choice Egyptian Shampoo 
4)Skin Food  Black Wash off Mask
5)Skin Food Black Sugar Perfect Scrub 
6)Shea Moisture Rose oil cleansing remover
7)Drunk Elephant C Firma Day Serum
8)Bliss Peeling Groovy Serum







*****************************************************************
When shopping online save money by using these services:
1) Hautelook 

2)Ebates 

3)If you purchase Julep polishes, you can save money by becoming a Maven 

*********************************************************************
You can also catch me online:
Instagram @PJD01
Periscope @PJD08

Thanks for watching!
PJD

2 comments:

https://socialexperience.org/ said...

Great article, you can buy twitter followers to be seen more or for your photos you can buy slow adding instagram followers and have them like your photos.

https://ljmedia.org/ said...

Very informative read, when I upload blogs, I will buy targeted views or buy slow adding instagram followers to get noticed more.