Friday, January 5, 2018

Skincare :Tools and Cleansers 2018

Hello
In this video I am starting my 2018 skin care series, where I discuss the items I have been using or will start using.
Feel free to share your best cleansers too.









*****************************************************************
When shopping online save money by using these services:
1) Hautelook

2)Ebates

3)If you purchase Julep polishes, you can save money by becoming a Maven

*********************************************************************
You can also catch me online:
Instagram @PJD01
Periscope @PJD08

Thanks for watching!
PJD

3 comments:

digitizing for embroidery said...

I have seen your blog you are doing great work in this blog and you did great work so keep up your best work and good luck. I like it thank you for sharing.

crystal glow said...

Hey

I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it
http://productjunkiediva.blogspot.com/

Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
On your website.

It might be worth a mention in your article.

Either way, keep up the awesome work

Marino Tina said...

Absolutely love the skincare tools discussion here! I've noticed that using quality cleansers in my daily life routine it's a huge difference in a positive way.