Friday, December 30, 2011

Whole Truth Solutions Masques- Review




Hello
In this video I reviewed three masques from Whole Truth Solutions , a company known for creating soaps. Now that they have stepped into the world of masques I was eager to get my hands on a few of them. If you look at the "clay therapy" section on their website, you will see that they offer 5 different masques. Based on your skin type, you can select the masque that will work best for you. I received Blueberry Chamomile and Pomegranate Rose from Whole Truth Solutions. After trying out the masques I purchased Strawberry Hibiscus with Chrysanthemum on my own. The masques are generally $12 but they are on sale for $10.50 right now. As mentioned in the video, these natural dry masques just need water and then you can mix it up and apply it to your skin. I have sensitive combination skin and these masques worked well for me.

Part 1


Part 2


Please check out the video for more info.
Thanks for reading/ watching.
Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: