1. Favorite beauty product of all time? OK in general mascara or lip gloss. If I have to be specific my favorite mascara has yet to be discovered, but if I had to pick one now, it would probably be the vibrating mascara from Black Up Cosmetics. I have to review that one :-).
Lip gloss - I have tons, but I'm not sure that I have a specific gloss that is my absolute favorite. I want to develop a lip gloss that has an irresistible scent and is also non sticky, but I digress.
2. Favorite book of all time? The Bible
3. Married or single? Loving it or hating it? Single and loving it. Life is good, I can't lie.
4. Link your no fail recipe you don't mind sharing I will give a short recipe and it's one that I developed in the kitchen one day. I don't measure things so I have no measurements to offer. As a base you can use Ketchup, blended tomatoes or pasta sauce. Then add in brown sugar, minced garlic, onions, pepper and a touch of honey. I mix this up until is it sweet and sticky then I use it to coat basked chicken or bbq chicken. Delicious.
5. Copying Marie so I can get some good hints, Fav YouTube Channel? I watch so many channels but here are a few Thesocialitelife (Sandy can haul yall), Britpopprincess, Splinta24, Splintabulouslife (both channels belong to Splinta), I also watch Andreaschoice.... my list can go on and on....
6. Biggest Fear? Not staying connected to my vision for myself.
7. Have you ever been in a physical fight? Care to explain?Nope, there was tussle between myself and a friend but it wasn't a fight. We were just both pulling on a bag that I didn't want to let got of (I was a kid).
8. Worst Habit? Offering to help too many people because I don't like watching people struggle. What ends up happening is that I end up carrying more than I should and I suffer..lol. I'm getting better though.
9. Trait you most admire in others and why? Loyalty because I am loyal and there is no better feeling than truly knowing that someone really has your back.
10. Should weed be legal?Nope
11. Best anti aging secret? A good conscience, laughter, plenty of rest ( I don't get enough of this), exercise (Don't get enough of this either) and water. If you're looking for a product, I am actually falling in love with night creams. I am using the ClickR night time lotion. Jurlique has a good night cream too (reviews coming soon).
My questions for bloggers Maven, TamStyles and anyone else who reads this blog who would like to participate.
3)What is a hard truth about yourself that you have come to accept or at least acknowledge?
4)Favorite shampoo and conditioner?
5)What's your most grand professional goal?
6)What is your biggest beauty product regret?
7)What is your most embarrassing fashion moment?
8)Have you ever had a frenemy? (a person who is your friend but they act like your enemy)
9)Which beauty product can you Not live without?
10)Favorite actor /actress?
11)What is your best physical feature?