Friday, September 16, 2011

What's New This Week and a few Reviews! UPDATED

Hello Everyone
I hope you're doing every well. I recorded a large amount of footage so I am still editing, everything will be uploaded by the end of the day but I can at least start you off with part 1. This video features a little bit of MAKEUP- I know....PJD doing a makeup post instead of hair...lol. Anyway, in the video I show you a few things that I couldn't show you on my text based makeup post on the latest Sephora kit. I also discuss some Makeup Forever products that I picked up.
Yes, hair products will be shown as well. :-) Also this is not just a haul video, I will do two mini reviews (NYC lip stain and the Hair Pomade from Oyin). you will also get some nail polish and makeup swatches!
Thanks for watching.


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4- Final Part

No comments: