Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A gift from The Verve 360 Salon

Hello
You all know that I adore nail polish, right? I have a few brands that top my list of must haves in my collection and Zoya is certainly one of them.
I was delighted to learn that the Verve 360 Hair Salon of Pittsburgh wanted to give one reader two Zoya polishes for free!
Rules
If you enter a comment expressing why you love Zoya polishes or why you would like to try Zoya you will be entered to win. You must also be a subscriber to my blog. Please enter one comment per user. This contest is open to the Continental US only (if you are in  Alaska or Hawaii you can not be selected as a winner- sorry).   A winner will be randomly selected on Monday. The gift will be shipped directly to the winner from the Verve Salon.
Thanks for reading and thanks to the Verve 360 Hair Salons in Pittsburgh for selecting this blog for a giveaway.

PJD

5 comments:

Patricia H. said...

I love Zoya polishes because the color is true to what you see in the bottle, and they last longer than ANY polish I've tried. Love them!

Melody said...

GFC Follower.

I like that the colors are people's names. The color selection is great.


melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I'd never tried Zoya but I've heard great things about the formula and colors and would love to try them!
geminicalli at yahoo dot com

LaWanda S said...

Zoya is free from all the "junk" and still have beautiful colors that last a while.

AgelessBeautee said...

.....I want to win Zoya nail polish because I can't afford it and would love to try it