Thursday, June 14, 2012

WNTW May- early June

Hello
Here is a video of a few items I picked up recently.


Below is a picture of my new growth since I mentioned it in the video. You can see where the new growth ends and the permed part begins.  The rest of the permed hair is tucked under because I can no longer wear bangs with the two textures exposed-it looks a mess. So I focus on the new growth and tuck the permed part. I only wear my bangs down when my hair is straightened, which ins't often.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJD,

That's a lot of new growth there, so what have you decided or have you? Will you transition or stay relaxed?

Thickroots

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hello Anonymous
Thanks for checking out my blog!
No, I won't put a relaxer back in my hair.
Pjd

Product Junkie Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

WOW. PJD you hair is looking so thick and healthy. All that deep conditioning with the best! Would love to see you blog about your hair journey more often if you do not mind!

Maven said...

Loving the tarte shimmering green shadow. The MOST. I will be looking for that one. I liked the mauve as well.

Product Junkie Diva said...

HI Abbey
Will do- thanks for reading!


HI Maven
I really do like that green too it has become one of my favorites after bronze shades.
Pjd