Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's in the eyes & She got the boot!

By now, you have seen the countless ads featuring some variation of the original Covergirl lash blast mascara. When I was walking through Walgreens, I stumbled upon another child of momma lash blast. This new mascara is the Lash Blast Fusion (it said new on the label but I'm not sure how long this has been out). This mascara is supposed to give you the best of both worlds, length and volume. It's the same chubby tube and wand but would the formula really give me something to sing about?Check out my nude lashes:





The following pictures feature my lashes with just one coat of this lash blast fusion.

I was smiling in the first pic.




I don't know about you, but I certainly see a difference in my lashes. I don't use more than one coat of mascara when I do use it, so my test of whether or not a mascara works is based on my results after 1 coat. The lash blast fusion separated and lengthened my lashes with no clumping. It's so wearable because I have touched my lashes countless times and I experienced no flaking! It doesn't say that this is a waterproof mascara but it holds up pretty well against water too.

Now for those who LOVE heavy volume, this may not give you exactly what you need with just one coat, so you may need to smack on a few layers. For $8.50 at your local convenience store, this product is worth the money.

Have you tried this mascara, if so what are your thoughts?


Top Chef


The verdict is in, the judges have ruled and Tiffany is out.
When Angelo, another Top Chef contestant, was ready to pick food off of the ground and tried to encourage his fellow cast mate to use the food, I knew I didn't want him to win- yuck. I also new I would never visit his Brooklyn based sandwich shop.
Now I want Ed to bring it home and win top chef.

Who do you want to see as the next Top Chef?

No comments: