Monday, August 24, 2009

A different purpose

The picture above is of the Darcy's Botanicals hair Conditioning oil. It contains jojoba oil, hibiscus leaves, coconut oil and a few other oils. The product can be used on wet or dry hair and surprisingly it is a very light concoction. Although I tried this $12.00 product on my hair, I will not use it for it's intended purpose. Instead, I have been using this as a body oil and I love it. It does smell like coconut oil more than anything else but my skin just seems to absorb this mixture, and it makes my skin glow.
Which products do you use from head to toe?

1 comment:

Amina said...

I should try it as a body oil. I've used it as hair treatment oil.
I've been using her madagascar creme as a body butter.
A favorite head to toe product is oyin afterbath oil. I use it on my body, hair, face, it is simply amazing