Friday, December 4, 2009

A gift for three or All for ME

When I first saw this 15 piece Tarte lip gloss set priced at a mere $39.00 I knew I was about to make a purchase. This lip set it packaged in three separate boxes Dazzling Divas: which features all of your shimmery glosses shown on the top row in the picture below. The second row of 5 glosses is from the Twinkling Trendsetters box followed by Glittering Green Goddesses.
Each mini boxes can be given away as a gift since it conveniently includes a To: / From: label. I decided to keep all three boxes for myself, so sue me.lol
Because these glosses come from Tarte they are free of everything listed below:
paraben free, petro-chemical free, pthalates, sulfates, gluten, tricolsan, preservatives, talc, synthetic fragrance, MEA/DEA/TEA, glycol, formaldehyde, GMO free oh yeah and it's curelty free too!
It does include pomegranate, acai and goji berrry exacts.
The glosses are not tacky so you don't have to worry about your lips sticking together.
I made my purchase from Sephora but you can order this item directly from Tarte.

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

i'm obsessed obsessed with Tarte. How you been mama?

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey DE. I'm well thx. Yes, tarte has some nice goodies. :-)
PJD

Jmilz86 said...

Excellent choice! LMAO, thats the hardest part about shopping for others! I get easily distracted as well and most things end up staying MINE

BTW, lucky me living in the tax free state and they just built a huge sephora in my mall! needless to say i am in heaven! I am eyeing the Clarisonic Facial Brush

Phyllis Bourne said...

Ohhhhh, pretty. I'm headed to Sephora tomorrow!!!!

antithesis said...

i ALMOST bought that as little xmas gifts but then i didnt want everyone to get the same thing even if there were different shades. two recipients would likely see what each other got and i didnt feel like deciding who would get which colors. good choice for yourself, tho.

B said...

I only have one Tarte gloss and I love love loooove it!

T said...

Im getting mine on friday , but I wanted to see if someone else had bought it . I will be using my $15 dollar off coupon which makes it an ever better deal

Product Junkie Diva said...

Jmilz86 tax free shopping always feels better..lol
PB Did you get the lip glosses?
Antithesis yeah i wouldnt hand this out to people who are in the same circle. In fact I wouldnt hand it out at all...which is why i kept them all..lol
B yes Tarte is a good company.
jasslyn that's right, make good use of that coupon!!! I hope you enjoy your glosses.
PJD