Sunday, January 8, 2012

NOTW and Free Zoya Nail Polish


Hello Everyone
For the nail of the week I am wearing two different polishes. I started with an $8 Zoya polish named Trixie (shown below) and I covered it with the Sephora by OPI Blasted polish in the color Indigo. It was and still is on sale at sephora for $5 (click here). I made this purchase when I had a discount code so if you have one, feel free to maximize your bucks.
Here is one coat of Trixie- you can without a doubt use just one coat of Trixie.

Here is Trixie after two coats


Get Free Zoya polishes
You know by now that I love the carcinogen free Zoya polishes, so here is your chance to get two bottles for free.
Simply use the code zoya2012 by January 9th at 11:59 pm and you have your two free polishes! You only have to pay for shipping and handling. Trust me it will pale in comparison to the price you would pay for shipping handling and two bottles of polishes.

TIP
Remember, unless you're looking for a sheer polish you should look at the intensity of the polish when selecting your color. It is listed next to each polish and it tells you how intense that particular color is after one coat. If you get a polish with an intensity level of 5 (the highest level possible), think of that as your one coat polish. You will not need multpile coats to get the color shown in the bottle.
If you pick up any colors please tell me which colors you decided to purchase.
Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

antithesis said...

im gettin robyn and yummy

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hey Antithesis I have to check out Robyn. I own yummy, I had it on in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3gdbJngwU&feature=plcp&context=C38fd1daUDOEgsToPDskJQyzkhyOFy5_ZOzv7nHE0U

you can see it at the 9:05 minute mark.
Enjoy your polishes
pjd