Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NOTW -Let's get matte & other talk



Hello
Today I am wearing Veruschka, an $8 matte polish from Zoya. I love this matte polish!
Here is a picture with no flash on my camera.


I should complete my best of 2011 list tonight and post it tomorrow. I hope you are all doing very well.



On the Big Screen



Did you see Mission Impossible? I thought it was packed with action, I loved the stunts but there was just something about it that didn't make me want to say...let see that movie again. It was good but a one time only deal.



Where will you be February 24th?



I don't know about you, but I know that I will be in a theater watching Tyler Perry's latest flick "Good Deeds".



On the little screen-



I simply love marriage proposals, so when I saw a post on theybf stating that Jim Jones was going to propose to Chrissy I immediately clicked the link.I watched him rub his eyes, scratch his head and basically look as if someone pushed him out of bed and said "ummm weren't you supposed to propose today?". Chrissy was apparently overwhelemed and pleased with his proposal. What were your thoughts?



Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Maven said...

The trailer for Good Deads looks pretty good. Good cast. I'll have to check it out. I didn't see the Jim Jones proposal. I haven't watched the show in a while. I'm glad he proposed though. I know Chrissy had to be feeling crazy since he was stalling on accepting her proposal.

justme said...

i miss talking tv with you. that proposal was so wack..... i guess she knows thats as good as its gonna get so she better take what she gets :) he didnt even try to be romantic. but then again.... nevermind... i am not going to see the tyler perry movie. i usually wait till they get to netflix. i do want to see that mission impossible though. i love that series. i sometimes wish i could fight like that

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hi Maven
Trust me I haven't tuned into that show either, too much foolishness for my brain to process..lol.

Hey Justme- You are so right. That proposal was a mess to me. I should get on to this netflix thing because I have only heard good things about it and movie theaters give me the creeps....(there was a bed bug scare at some theaters in NYC. None of the theaters that I go to had a problem, but you never know so I would rather watch movies in the comfort of my bug free environment.
thanks for reading ladies.
pjd